The Albury Wine Club is for local wine and food lovers who are interested in English wines, particularly those produced by us! Membership runs between 1st May and 30th April, and is currently full.
Sign up to our newsletter to be the first to know when places become available for 2021-2022!
Premier Cru membership includes all the benefits of the wine club plus:
- The lease of 20 vines on the vineyard
- 6 bottles of the new Silent Pool Rosé 6 bottles of Albury Estate Sparkling
- A members' event at the vineyard in May featuring vineyard tours, tastings of our new wines, and lunch on the vineyard
- 4 complimentary tickets for a vineyard tour & tasting to use yourself or give as gifts
- An opportunity to help with the 'green harvest'
- The opportunity to get involved in biodynamic practises on the vineyard
- The chance to harvest your grapes in October and celebrate the end of the season with us at a harvest party
- The chance to prune and tie down your vines
- The chance to be involved in a pre-release blending tasting of the new Silent Pool Rosé with our winemaker in January/February
- 20% discount on all wines purchased direct from the vineyard during your membership year