Last updated 20th July 2021
This week marks a significant change for us all, as the Covid-19 restrictions greatly ease. For some, we know that 'Freedom Day' is cause for celebration whilst for others, it comes with a level of nervousness and caution.
We understand both perspectives and have therefore taken a balanced approach in updating our safety measures so we can continue to deliver relaxed and fun vineyard experiences, whilst remaining vigilant to the risks.
The safety of our staff and customers is still our priority. We will continuously monitor the situation and adapt our processes when needed.
- Our NHS Test and Trace QR codes remain in place for those wishing to check in, although this is no longer a legal requirement.
- Our staff will continue to wear face masks whilst inside the shop and tasting room and we encourage our customers to also wear one whilst inside. This is not compulsory and, if you choose not to, we kindly ask that you show consideration and respect to those around you.
- The door of our inside tasting room and shop will remain open to allow for extra ventilation.
- Hand sanitiser is available to all visitors and we encourage you to use it when entering the vineyard.
- Our enhanced cleaning and hygiene measures will remain in place.
- Our staff are required to take a lateral flow test before their shifts.
- We continue to offer table service via the Dines ordering system and you may like to download the Dines app in advance of your visit to us. This allows you to order and pay from your table, and your food and drinks will be delivered by our friendly team - no need to queue at a bar! For the time being, we have decided not to resume the 'bar' system but if you have trouble ordering from Dines, please let a staff member know and we will be happy to help with your order.
- We will continue to take card payments only, no cash.
If you or a member of your household tests positive for Covid-19, please postpone your visit.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Albury with your friends and family and there are no longer limits on how many of you can visit together! Please contact us if you would like to organise a private celebration.