We plan to re-open for tastings and events in December and, from 2nd December, the vineyard will be subject to Tier 2 restrictions. We politely request that you please read the following important information before making a booking with us:-
- In line with the latest government guidance, guests will be asked to wear face masks when entering the building and whenever they are not seated at their table for example when walking to the loos.
- We are only accepting card payments, not cash, and our card machines will be sanitised regularly.
- Children are welcome, however they must remain seated at your table and supervised at all times.
- Well behaved dogs on leads are welcome in outside areas - please clear up after your dogs and take all poo bags away with you.
|BOOK A VISIT >|
1. Constantly monitor and follow government advice, complete the COVID-19 risk assessment, and adapt our protocols accordingly.
2. Clean all high-use 'touch point' areas such as door handles, handrails and toilets every 1 hour, and sanitise tables and chairs between each booking.
3. Practice social distancing at all times and ensure that all common areas are set up to allow for social distancing at 2m where possible, and at least 1m otherwise.
4. Have measures in place to allow visitors to practice good hygiene throughout your visit.
5. Provide hand sanitisers at all entrances and exits.
6. Ensure that our staff wash their hands, use hand sanitiser as required, and wear face masks and gloves if necessary (according to our risk assessment), and are fully trained on the new protocols.
7. Request that guests do not visit if they or any member of their household are experiencing any symptoms of Covid19 and request that any guest who may feel unwell during their visit makes themselves known to us immediately.
8. Temperature check all staff and visitors entering the vineyard.
9. Record contact details of visitors according to NHS test and trace procedures.
|BOOK A VISIT >|