1. Constantly monitor and follow government advice, complete the COVID-19 risk assessment, and adapt our protocols accordingly.
2. Clean all high-use 'touch point' areas such as door handles, handrails and toilets every 1 hour, and sanitise tables and chairs between each booking.
3. Practice social distancing at all times and ensure that all common areas are set up to allow for social distancing at 2m.
4. Have measures in place to allow visitors to practice good hygiene throughout your visit.
5. Provide hand sanitisers at all entrances and exits.
6. Ensure that our staff wash their hands, use hand sanitiser as required, and wear face masks and gloves if necessary (according to our risk assessment), and are fully trained on the new protocols.
7. Request that guests do not visit if they or any member of their household are experiencing any symptoms of Covid19 and request that any guest who may feel unwell during their visit makes themselves known to us immediately.
8. Temperature check all staff and visitors entering the vineyard.
9. Record contact details of visitors according to NHS test and trace procedures.
- We are only able to take bookings for a maximum of 6 people (including children) for table reservations, private experiences and group tour and tastings. Groups of 6+ people will not be permitted to enter the vineyard.
- Currently, only outside areas are available to visitors and you will not be able to enter our visitor's barn. A portaloo is available and will cleaned regularly, but we are unable to clean toilets after every use.
- From October, tables will be available inside our visitor's barn. In line with the latest government guidance, guests will be asked to wear face masks when entering the building and whenever they are not seated at their table for example when walking to the loos.
- We are only accepting card payments, not cash, and our card machines will be sanitised after every sale.
- Guests attending tours and tastings will be part of a small group (max 10 people for tours in July, increasing to 16 for August onwards) to ensure social distancing measures can be followed, and will be seated at a safe distance (2m) from other guests. Tables and chairs will be sanitised after use.
- A tour and tasting experiences will take place outside where possible, under a gazebo in the event of wet weather, or in our tasting room on socially distanced tables if government guidance allows.
- Visitors are not permitted to bring their own drinks or picnics to the vineyard at the current time, but can pre-order food to enjoy at the vineyard - wine and soft drinks will be available to buy on the day.
- Children are welcome at the vineyard if you are reserving a table, however our guided tour and tasting are not suitable for those with children.
- Well behaved dogs on leads are welcome in outside areas - please clear up after your dogs and take all poo bags away with you.
- We want Albury to remain a safe, and clean place for visitors so please take your rubbish away with you, thank you.
|BOOK A VISIT, TOUR OR TASTING >|