Albury Wine Club membership for 2014 now open
Following the tremendous success of our new Albury Wine Club, which sold out soon after it's launch, we are pleased to be able to offer some additional memberships for 2014*.
The Albury Wine Club is for wine and food lovers who are interested in English wines, especially those produced by our vineyard!
The club provides an insight into UK viticulture, as well as the inside story on what’s going on at the vineyard. Members will have an early opportunity to buy the wine at discounted prices and be the first to receive invitations to wine and food events being held at the vineyard.
Membership for 2014 is priced at just £60 per person** and includes:
- Two complimentary bottles of the award winning Silent Pool Rosé, as served on the Royal Barge as part of the Diamond Jubilee celebrations.
- Priority allocation of our first Albury Estate bubbly, expected to be released for Christmas 2014.
- 10% discount on all wines purchased direct from the vineyard.
- A free of charge members event at the vineyard and a first tasting of the years vintage, prior to its release in June.
- The opportunity to get involved in the harvest in October/November.
- An invitation to the harvest party in November (free for all those involved in the harvest).
- Regular email updates giving you the inside track on what's happening at the vineyard.
* The membership year runs from 1st May to 30th April (the vineyard year)
**A couple can join for £75 but will only receive one bottle of Silent Pool Rosé each.
This year we are introducing an exclusive Premier Cru Membership, priced at £480/year, for those of you who would like to get more involved with the vineyard. The following additional benefits are included:
- The lease of 20 vines, with the option of looking after and harvesting them yourself (with our supervision).
- A personalised tour of the vineyard, including a tasting of English wines, for up to 6 people.
- 12 bottles of Silent Pool Rosé and 6 bottles of Albury Estate Sparkling, all signed by the winemaker.
- A visit to the winery during the production process.
- A complimentary invitation (for two people) to an exclusive wine and food tasting evening, hosted by a Master of Wine, featuring a range of English wines and delicious artisan food from local producers.