- We recommend you allow 1 hour to complete the musical trail and enjoy performances from four different musicians positioned at various locations within the vineyard.
- Allow extra time to enjoy some lunch and drinks on the patio, and to relax!
- The vineyard is open between 11am and 4pm, and musical performances will take place between 12pm and 3pm. We recommend you arrive no later than 2pm, as the last performances will be at 3pm.
- Parking is available in the vineyard car park directly outside the shop/tasting room, and overflow parking will be signposted
- No ticket is required for children under 3 years old
- Well behaved dogs on leads are welcome
- All paying adults receive a complimentary glass of Albury wine (or soft drink). Additional wine, beer and soft drinks are available to buy from the bar on the day (see sample menu).
- Our delicious cheese and charcuterie boards will be available to buy on the day, and we are also excited to welcome the Hurtwood Pizza Horsebox and Moooh Ice Cream back to the vineyard!
- Seating is available on the patio and in the tasting room on a first come basis, but you're welcome to bring a picnic rug or fold-up chairs if you prefer.
We politely request that you don't bring your own drinks as we'll be selling Albury wines and soft drinks from the bar. Picnics are not permitted but we're happy for you to bring food for babies and young children, if pizza isn't their thing!
This event will takes place outside on the vineyard so please dress accordingly and bring waterproofs/umbrellas if required.
Tickets are non-refundable.
Enjoy a talk and tasting of Albury Estate sparkling wines with a member of the Albury...
This exclusive session starts with an introduction into bees and bee-keeping with Sergio, bee farmer...
Our popular vineyard tour and tasting experience starts with an introduction to the English wine...
Shopping for someone else but not sure what to give them? Give them the gift...