SOLD OUT! Please only arrive at the vineyard if you have a pre-booked ticket.
Our family-friendly musical trail through the vineyard takes place on Sunday 7th August. Come explore the vines, and meet some musical friends along the way!
Families are invited to join us on a self-led musical adventure trail through the vines, making new musical ‘friends’ and finding out about the instruments they play. Musicians hidden along the trail will play a piece of music for each visitor who stumbles across them, and answer questions about their instruments. Discover interesting musical facts at each stage to solve our musical mystery, and receive a free gift for completing the trail.
Children are invited to dress as their favourite musician or performer if they want to!
Adults receive a complimentary glass of wine from the bar and free access to our self-guided vineyard tour, a great way to find out more about English wine.
MORE ABOUT THE EVENT
- We recommend you allow 1 hour to complete the musical trail and enjoy performances from four different musicians positioned at various locations within the vineyard.
- Allow extra time to enjoy some lunch and drinks on the patio, and to relax!
- The vineyard is open between 11am and 4pm, and musical performances will take place between 12pm and 3pm. We recommend you arrive no later than 2pm, as the last performances will be at 3pm.
- Parking is available in the vineyard car park directly outside the shop/tasting room, and overflow parking will be signposted
- No ticket is required for children under 3 years old
- Well behaved dogs on leads are welcome
FOOD AND DRINK
- All paying adults receive a complimentary glass of Albury wine (or soft drink). Additional wine, beer and soft drinks are available to buy from the bar on the day (see sample menu).
- Our delicious cheese and charcuterie boards will be available to buy on the day, and we are also excited to welcome the Hurtwood Pizza Horsebox and Moooh Ice Cream back to the vineyard!
- Seating is available on the patio and in the tasting room on a first come basis, but you're welcome to bring a picnic rug or fold-up chairs if you prefer.
We politely request that you don't bring your own drinks as we'll be selling Albury wines and soft drinks from the bar. Picnics are not permitted but we're happy for you to bring food for babies and young children, if pizza isn't their thing!
This event will takes place outside on the vineyard so please dress accordingly and bring waterproofs/umbrellas if required.
Tickets are non-refundable.