Biriyani and Bubbles
Following the success of our first event, we are delighted to welcome our neighbour Mandira's Kitchen back to the vineyard on Sunday 13th December for a relaxed Sunday lunch of biriyani and bubbles. Enjoy a delicious three-course menu of crisp samosas, fresh biriyani and Bombay ice-cream served by Mandira's team. A glass of Albury Estate Classic Cuvée is included and you are welcome to buy additional glasses of our award-winning sparkling wine on the day.
Mandira's chicken biriyani was voted Food Product of the Year in the Surrey Life Food & Drink Awards 2019, whilst our Classic Cuvée was crowned Drink Product of the year, so our Sunday lunch truly celebrates the best of Surrey's food and drink!
- Tables are available inside our visitors' barn and outside under gazebos on the patio (wrap up warm!) - please choose your preference when booking. Tier 2 restrictions mean that we are only able to accept indoor bookings for individuals from one household. Outside tables can be booked by groups comprising more than one household, but only up to 6 people (including children).
- Each booking will be seated at their own table, socially distanced from other guests and all guests will be required to wear face masks when not seated at their table.
- Please make sure you have read all the important safety information before booking your visit.
- We are unable to offer refunds on bookings - in the event that we have to cancel the tasting due to COVID we will reschedule your booking to another date or issue a gift voucher.
- We will pass your contact details to Mandira so she can contact you about dietary requirements.